Chicken Pox Unlimited



Some things bother us sometimes, and some things bother us every time. There are some things that appear once in a lifetime, but will bother you every now and then for a long time. Unwanted elements are worthy to be highlighted till we realize their importance and unavoidable existence. But once “Unwanted” things are accepted, we need to walk through them towards the end if harsh reality with calm mind and firm determination.
I have learned this lesson from the galling experience of “Chicken Pox Episode” that lasted for almost a couple of weeks. Facing our own horrifying face is far more difficult than the spearing pain through the body. Eventually, I recovered from this gruesome experience and set back to routine life. I was left with chicken pox scars and marks making me upset every now and then I see my face. Then I started looking people with same predicament as mine. I used to ask almost everyone, “Have you ever had Chicken pox?” In response, got “Yes” from almost all of them. Actually, I was comparing my woes with others’. Then, I realized it does not matter how hard times you passed through if you learn to accept the harshness and walk with ease. That will soften the hones of coming Time.

We all have sorrows, woes and tragedies in our lives. We ought to live with them; we have to face the “scars”. What is left in our hand is to wait to wash away the “scars” and change the gear on right turn.

1 comment:

  1. Scar- indication of damage which disappears slowly...teaching us a lesson that problems and sorrow of one's life will surely end.

    Nicely related chicken pox scars and problems :-)

    ReplyDelete